Saturday 3 September 2011

TSH Family BBQ Fest

Earlier this summer, we had set up a colourful Indian style henna booth at The Scarborough Hospital BBQ fest. We were quite surprised as to how many people were interested in getting their henna done! I honestly do not recall putting my  henna cone down for the entire time I was there. Anyhow, I have posted some beautiful henna shots of my work. Most of these henna designs were requested by people and were quite random. I was very pleased with how the designs turned out.  Hope you'll enjoy the pics!

                                                                              The Moroccon lamp.....



                                                                                      Peacocks !
 


                                                                             One of my favourites! ^



                                                                              Another favourite! ^
    






   

                                                                       And yet, another favourite! ^

No comments:

Post a Comment